MP3 Rocket Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO REPORT ABUSE

Go down

HOW TO REPORT ABUSE Empty HOW TO REPORT ABUSE

Post by Code Mon May 27, 2013 3:27 pm

If you're planning on reporting abuse in regards to moderator or administrator behavior, here is all the information you will need to make sure the problem is taken care of.
THIS APPLIES TO EVERYBODY, THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE STEPS OF REPORTING ABUSE

1. Screen Shots
You absolutely must have screen shots of said abuse, this will be used as evidence against the moderator or admin you are reporting. To take a screen shot, simply follow these steps:
a) Press the Print Screen (Pr Sc/Prt Scn) button when the abuse is visible on your screen.
b) Open up your image editing program (Ms Paint) and paste it (ctrl+v or edit-->paste).
c) Save it with a file name relating to the abuse (ex: Mod Abuse - Mod Hammy kicking without warnings)

2. Date and Time
It is not required but to make it easier to do our jobs and make response time faster, please try to include the time and date of the abuse (ex: Happened March 19 at 4:30pm Nevada time)
Note: Please use your state/province as a guide of the time for me so it will make it easier for me to determine exactly how long has past since the time of the abuse.

3. Chat Log
If you can, please also include a copy of the chat log during the time of abuse. This will allow us to see more of what happened than the screen shot is able to provide and we will better be able to determine what action needs to be taken to ensure the behavior does not continue.

4. Any Information You Think Would Be Useful
Add anything else you think would be useful to use in the event of authority abuse. Such information could be:
- Other users who may have been involved.
- Knowledge of dislike between the monitor/admin and user(s) involved.

The most important thing you will need when reporting abuse is a screen shot.
Without that, there is no proof of the incident and admins will not be able to take necessary action to ensure the problem gets resolved. Most complaints without proof of abuse will be ignored.

AFTER YOU HAVE THE SCREEN SHOT AND KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BE SAYING TO THE ADMINS::
You can find me (Code) directly in the chat and send me a whisper message stating you'd like to make a report.
You can also send an e-mail to one of the following:
vi.mp3rocket@gmail.com
vivi.mp3rocket@hotmail.com
abuse.mp3rocketchat@gmail.com

OR you can make your report via facebook to:
Vi Code (https://facebook.com/ms.vi.code)
MP3 Rocket Chat (https://www.facebook.com/Mp3RocketChat)

OR IN THE EVENT THE ABUSE IS IN REGARDS TO AN ADMIN::
chat@mp3rocketsupport.com
(NOTICE: Emails sent to this email will not get read on weekends or holidays.)
Code
Code
Chat Administrator

Personal Text : I am the symphony of hate and love.
Stars : 8093
Shards : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum